client case study
SEO / PPC
CLIENT: Cargo Commercial operate air freight between the UK, Kenya and China.
SERVICE: SEO / PPC
INDUSTRY: Shipping & Forwarding Agents
Cargo Commercial wanted to generate more leads for their UK to Kenya freight shipping business as they were not showing organically for any keywords prior to us working on their campaign. As a small business, they needed to diminish their overall cost per click, while still conveying a high volume of qualified leads to the website every month.
- A full website audit was carried out to determine any errors or weakness on site.
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis to discover patterns and behaviours.
- Link building on highly relevant and authoritative websites.
- On page optimisation to improve site content relevancy for keywords.
- Google Ads PPC Setup:
- 5 Campaigns with 16 Ad Groups
- 291 Positive keywords (89 negative keywords)
- 58 text ads
- 8 Retargeting Banner Display Ads
- Execute granular campaign focusing on location, ad schedule & manual CPC.
- Decrease CPC by focusing on A/B testing text ad optimisation and quality scores.
For “UK To Kenya Freight” + More
Increase in New Website Users
Increase in Lead Conversions
Reduction in Cost Per Click
Very good company. The AWUK team are engaging, deliver results and have provided advice and support beyond what they had to. I recommend their service.
Abdi Haji – Operation Manager
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.